Make Potential Money From VirtaPay

Make Potential Money From VirtaPay

Thursday, July 7, 2011 | Tags: , , ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

        VirtaPay is another payment processor that is still under development yet it is now available for limited use to anyone who wishes to try it. (For those who don't know, Payment Processors allows us to send and receive money; and buy and sell online without exposing our credit cards through many transactions. The most popular processors today are Paypal, AlertPay, and LibertyReserve )  Now, it offers $100 sign up bonus and gives additional balance to accounts that remains active and continues to promote the site using their referral links.


Why did I say Potential Money?

        I say it is potential money because there is no certainty that the site is going to continue it's promised projects and whether this new payment processor is going to pay us for real in the near future. A year ago, a site called PayBox.me came out from somewhere which allows everyone to register on the site and make money by being an early bird user of the payment processor. It pays when you remain active, answer surveys and give suggestions regarding your ideal processor, and promoting the site to others. Lots of us have been very excited about this and kept putting efforts on how to grow our balance. But for some time the site went out off the internet and many of us got disappointed. Paybox.me lost its credibility and it was marked as scam on lot of money making sites and forums. Then after some time a new site called VirtaPay appeared similar to the layout, logo, and everything of PayBox.me. No doubt that they are one but now on a different name and a "dotcom" domain. I still registered knowing that I have nothing to lose if I join. Now, I would like to share my own point of view regarding VirtaPay.

        I would like to give VirtaPay the benefit of the doubt that it is not a scam. When it was PayBox.me and it got lost off the internet, it has not been a scam since it has not been involved in any fraudulent means during it's existence. But it may be fake! When I joined it, I do not put much effort but I grab the chance for the bonus money. Perhaps, I won't lose anything except time to register and to log in. Many claimed that they lost their account on PayBox. I checked my registration email and I found out that they have the right to terminate double accounts and accounts that will not be active for a week. Many also used multiple accounts to cheat on the site especially on referrals.  Since the processor is in Beta Phase, I think they have the right to terminate accounts and their service especially when they have to transfer domains and hosting as a common process in developing of their service. If you're familiar with PTC sites, most of them resets account after beta phase. I think PayBox.me has all the reason to reset accounts.


Am I in Favor of VirtaPay?

        Neither yes or no! I just want to express what I think of this new VirtaPay site, clarify speculations and spread this potential money and so spread my links as well. Majority of sites are on "dotcom" domains today so it's really better for PayBox.me to change it's name. There already PayBox.com and PayBox.net so it has to change it's name to create distinction and obtain a "dotcom" site. Today, it has developed a good strategy which any other processor have ever used, that is, integrating Facebook on their site to stop abuse of multiple accounts and to use the wonder of social networking in the promotion of VirtaPay. They've been having updates through their blogs regarding on the new features to come and one feature that I've been really waiting for is integration with banking which the legitimate payment processors are known for. For this I  hope that the site really mean business over the internet.  But still I have some doubts so I won't take much effort for now. I have nothing to lose if I'll be a member. Actually right now, I can already send and receive money; and buy and sell products but I don't want to give in especially when I noticed that the products they sell are only digital products for now and one merchant don't even use a top level domain but a sub-domain of a free site creation website Weebly. But that could be just part of a Beta.

        I would like to believe that someday it's really going to fully launch so that I can use the money they are giving for free as a bonus today. I would also like to believe that if members continue to support and many people used the site, it will really mean business. I remember on one ebook that I read, even Yahoo, E-Gold, (and even Amazon, I'm not very sure if it was really Amazon) started giving free shares on their company and members just have to promote the site. Many did not believe but look at them now.They are now established companies that genuinely provides service to a lot of internet users. I hope that VirtaPay will have the same fate. The success of the site depends on the members.

If you want to become an early bird VirtaPay user and take advantage of the Free Potential Money that they offer, I'm giving you my link: here! (http://bit.ly/qKQbVj)



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 Responses to Make Potential Money From VirtaPay

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

My Blog List

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe Free Shipping to Australia and New Zealand at AbeBooks
180x150.gif www.zanox.com

Popular Posts

ComboInk Free Shipping Orders over $50 Buy Facebook Fans, YouTube Views, and Twitter Followers
Buy.com (Canada) Microsoft Store

NetGains On FaceBook