Another way of making money online is from video sharing websites. I'm sure you are familiar of youtube so that makes a typical video-sharing website. But unlike youtube, there are other video sites that allows you to make money online. Whether you are a video producer, blogger, or sharer, you can make money! Well you can actually make money from youtube through adsense's Video Ad Solutions but it requires you to have 10,000,000 visitors per month to your videos to apply for the said program. Before I go any further, I will just list these video sharing sites that will allow you to make money.
1.) Media Flix - allows you to make money from your videos through your adsense ads. It offers a 50-50 ads sharing.
2.) Flixya - allows you to put your adsense id 100% on your contents' pages. It is a social network that's why I doubt if I should list it here; but because it has "flix" in the name I would like to believe that Flixya is more on or started as a site for videos though you can also earn from other contents such as blogs and pictures.
3.) MegaVideo - If you don't know this one I would wonder why. It is a place where I often watch films for free. Megavideo make you money in three different options:
1M views = $1,500 or 500K views = platinum membership+$500 or 10M = $10,000
4.)Revver - offers revenue to your videos on a 50-50 basis. 20% goes to affiliates/sharers (they are the one who publish video contents to other sites such as blogs) so I guess 30% only goes to Revver. It pays on either per clicks or per views.
5.) Joost - offers revenue through ads for producers/content providers. no idea on how it divides earnings.
6.) Atom Films - pays based on content popularity and shares on their distribution revenue. Distribution Revenue is the money that they earn from other parties for the right to use your contents.
7.) Break - they choose the videos to be put on their homepage and you make money when your video is selected. I read that payments depend on the length and type of video.
8.) Blip.tv - revenue sharing on a 50-50 basis for ads that may be valued through CPC (cost per click) or CPA (cost per action). It pays on Paypal upon reaching $10.
9.) Metacafe - pays you $5 for every 1000 views of your videoclip.
10.) PlayHD - pays $10 for every 1000 video streams. You upload or clone videos, then you distribute the video anywhere you want, and you make money. Cloning is the best feature of this site for me because it allows you to copy videos from other websites for you to redistribute.
What I just listed on this post are the video sharing websites. I have not list here sites that makes money through pay-per-download or advertising platforms that uses video for advertising.
Make Money From Video Sharing Websites
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
| Tags:
make money from videos,
video sharing websites
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us
Popular Posts
-
Another source of earning money online is through (online) trading. As we all know, trading is the transfer of ownership from one ent...
-
Creating a website can be very easy and affordable! It can even be FREE! Setting up a website usually takes three steps: Having A Dom...
-
One of the easiest way of making money online is posting on forums. But even though it's one of the easiest, it may also be the ...
-
Option 1. Free $50 on Admiral Markets Click Here This one is for all countries. Just click the link above. Get profited until $50 and you...
-
Contact Form Name * Email * Subject * Message * Image Verification Please enter the text from the image : [ Refresh I...
-
Today, I have come to a number of very unique sites, I mean unique in concept, that allows you to make money on fixed amounts. These sites a...
-
Outsourcing is a very efficient way to find jobs and to offer jobs as well. It provides more choices of work, and most especially, sala...
-
Who would ever thought that even on enetering captchas, you can also make money online! Captchas may be verifications words, symbols, or ima...
-
TradeSmarter, a binary option trading platform is offering a $100 no deposit bonus to to it's new clients. This tradesmarter bon...
-
I woke up this morning and checked up my email. I was amazed when I see a Message from payments@ClouCrowd.com with the subject Paymen...


0 Responses to Make Money From Video Sharing Websites