This day seems to be not so good for me cause I just found out that my Google PageRank is down from 1 to 0. I don't even see any result of my site while I'm searching my site on Google. I don't know what is the reason but I read that some reasons could be link exchange, sponsored posts and I forgot the other. Then I remember about one post here that is sponsored I created on the other day. But even though it was sponsored, I believe I created an honest review since I've been a member of the site for 1 year.
But anyway, the topic of my blog today is making money by uploading files which is also making money by sharing files. When you store files on the internet and you share it to others, you can get by your file sharing hosts. Some websites that I collected which offers high payments compared to others are the following. I divided into two because I realized that there are two models/plans that paying file sharing programs use to reward their members.
Websites That Pay Per 1000 Downloads:
These website rewards members per 1000 downloads. This is their way to share their revenue for delivering traffic to your download links wherein ads are displayed together with your downloadable files. They also allow you to make money through their pay per sale wherein you can earn commission when a downloader signs-up for a paid account. Paid account offers faster downloads and bigger file storage.
1.) UserShare - it has the highest value that I know for 1000 downloads of files. It has an online support! Sign-up free
2.) FileSonic - also offers high pay and is very popular today to online money makers that uploads files. Sign-up free
3.) Wupload - another new file sharing website that rewards members and I think is the second when it comes to high payment. Sign-up free
Websites That Pay Per Download Through Offers:
These websites rewards members when a downloader completes a survey or an offer in order to download your contents. These sites therefore have higher pay when it comes to "downloading for free" because it asks a downloader to make some actions before downloading a site.
1.) Bee4 - you can earn up to $3 when someone downloads your file or download link. bee4 is also a link shortener that allows you to make money sharing links while shortening your original ones. Offers by this site, as I observed are available internationally so there is also a good way for you to earn money from international downloaders. Sign-up free
2.) NetGull - here you can get more than $30 per download. Most offers are not available for international members especially the surveys so there is less probability that an international downloader will complete an offer to download your files. Sign-up free
3.) ShareCash - you can also get more than $30 per download here. It's just like netgull when it comes to offers to downloaders. Sign-up free





0 Responses to Make Money Sharing Files