Make Money Through ShareASale Affiliate Program

Make Money Through ShareASale Affiliate Program

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 | Tags: , ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

          As I have listed a lot of affiliate sites on my previous post. I finally decided to join another one of them! It's ShareASale affiliate program. I have know this affiliate network a long time ago but it is only now that I joined it since I've been seeing lots of praises to this affiliate program. Well it does not necessarily reflect that my decisions in choosing a program fully depends on the number of people that favors it but it has always been part of decisions. 


          Before I joined this one, I tried to obtain some pieces of knowledge regarding the company.It was founded on the year 2000 at Chicago, Illinois. It took over FineClicks.com. The owner is Bryan Littleton. ShareASale as I knew it long time ago has only more than 700 merchants but currently has over 2600 merchants because of the number of publishers that continued to support it due to its pro-affiliate benefits that are superior compared to some other affiliate networks. ShareAClick is very popular to publishers today if you would see from different money making forums. It  offers pay-per-sale, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-click programs. Awards: 2006  - "AFP Fair Practice Award", January 2007 - "Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award" for "Affiliate Marketing Advocate" (from Wikipedia).
    
          I heard that they improved their platform especially the merchant platform. Approval and verification of application took me  only a day. Minimum pay out is $50. Even though you make a few sales or no sales at all even through ShareASale referral links, ShareASale gives value to you efforts through clicks, this is what I've seen from those I knew that earned from it (I have not proven it by myself).It is evident through EPC (Earning per click).   


          If you have your interesting stories about ShareASale, would you mind sharing it to me through comments here? However, if you want to be a member of this site too whether you are an advertiser looking for huge number of publishers or a publisher looking for a wide variety of merchants with a variety of products to sell, check it out here!



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 Responses to Make Money Through ShareASale Affiliate Program

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

My Blog List

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe Free Shipping to Australia and New Zealand at AbeBooks
180x150.gif www.zanox.com

Popular Posts

ComboInk Free Shipping Orders over $50 Buy Facebook Fans, YouTube Views, and Twitter Followers
Buy.com (Canada) Microsoft Store

NetGains On FaceBook