So Long! I have a list of affiliate marketing programs in here. Affiliate Marketing programs are affiliate networks that serves advertisers through publishers. They acts as bridges between advertisers and publishers to serve each others interest. A common scenario on these networks would be that the advertisers will approve publishers to promote their product/service and publishers will receive percentage for each sale or each leads or clicks, depending on agreement. As a publisher, the clicks are being counted through the affiliate links. Affiliate link, on this case, is a link given by affiliate networks to approved publishers to create distinctions on them when making a sale/clicks from potential customers. (Everybody knows this after all). So here's the list:
*** - I am a member of these programs
BigExtraCash ***
Click2SellClickBank ***clixGalore
EpicDirect
Google Affiliate Network ***IncentaclickLinkShare ***
LinkTrust
PayLoadz ***
Plimus ***
ShareaSale ***Trade DoublerUKaffiliatesI can't make any comments and information on them since I am not a member on most of them.
ShareaSale ***Trade DoublerUKaffiliatesI can't make any comments and information on them since I am not a member on most of them.


0 Responses to Make Money From Affiliate Marketing Programs