I think I am a member of this site also for a month and I realized that it's easy to become an affiliate on this site because of the different way of it's approach to its affiliates. The site I am talking about is BigExtraCash. I'm gonna keep it short so here's the benefits that I get from this site:
- It gives you tips on how to promote your product.
- It suggests you the product to sell by sending promotional materials right through your email.
- It suggests sites where you can start promoting your products.
- It provides earning not only in terms of what you have sold but also in terms of leads or valid clicks.
- If you have a blog or website, it tells you where you can submit your site to make it available in different search engines. It tells you what to do to promote your site (with your affiliate products to promote).
- For blogging sites, it suggests ways to improve your site and gives a list of free services where you can get lots of visitors by telling search engines and directories that you are updating your site.
- It even gives you sample articles to use on your site. (It's better to edit and restructure these articles to improve their search engine friendliness).
- And a 3-dollar bonus which other affiliate sites do not offer.
What more you can ask. It's like a spoon-feeding affiliate site. There's a great chance you can succeed.If you also have products you want to promote, BigExtraCash is a good site to try!


0 Responses to Affiliate Promotion Made Easy - BigExtraCash