Message To The Readers

Message To The Readers

Friday, May 22, 2009 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Hi! I am megrawab and I am the author of the blog articles that you will read on this blog site. Let my articles serve as a guide for you to make the best out of internet; and that is merely about earning money!

When you are interested about the opportunities written here, you would just have to click a link to register on them. When you click any link, I will be your referrer on those links. Now,I would like to ask you please not to delete me as your referrer during your registration as a matter of acknowledging me as the one who shared these information to you. If there is no automatic name encoded on the referrer field during your sign-up, just put "megrawab" on that field; but do nothing when it is occupied already.

But why am I saying this? Well, I will be honest to you that if you register without a referrer, others will take advantage of it. They will be the one who would earn a percent equal from your earnings. Now, would you allow this to happen? Who do you like to earn credits for referring you; those others who really did nothing for you, or I who spent time and effort to share you these interesting opportunities to earn money? It's just a matter of turning back the favor right?!!!...

But after all, it is still your decision! I just wanted to tickle your sense of awareness and righteousness about this referral issues! I wanted you to be honest! (lol!) And then again, let us not forget where do we owe our future success or learning. I wish you Happy Earnings and Good Luck!


Sincerely Yours,
megrawab



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 Responses to Message To The Readers

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

My Blog List

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe Free Shipping to Australia and New Zealand at AbeBooks
180x150.gif www.zanox.com

Popular Posts

ComboInk Free Shipping Orders over $50 Buy Facebook Fans, YouTube Views, and Twitter Followers
Buy.com (Canada) Microsoft Store

NetGains On FaceBook