My First CloudCrowd Payment

My First CloudCrowd Payment

Thursday, June 17, 2010 | Tags:
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

      I woke up this morning and checked up my email. I was amazed when I see a Message from payments@ClouCrowd.com with the subject Payment From CloudCrowd. I opened the message and found out that I got my first payment in CloudCrowd. I even checked my Paypal account (I am not someone who likes posting payment proofs but this one is really worth it, and so this is the first share of my proof):




 
   I really never expected that I will get a payment from this application because as far as I remember (I can't even remember!..), I only visited this application thrice since I registered (I even forgot about it... lol...)v; and on every visit, I never spent greater than 15 minutes using the application. In addition, I am browsing other sites on that 15 minutes so there is no wonder that I only got $0.50. Moreover, I even did not request for cash-out, they just sent me the money! What more if I take this application seriously? At least, I proved that I will earn here and I will earn easily because the tasks are also easy.

      By the way, the application I'm talking about is called CloudCrowd. It's an application on Facebook that pays you for doing certain jobs. CloudCrowd is an outsourcing application. Right now, common jobs includes data entry, site verification, translation, and reviewing/grading/editing texts. (See other common jobs in 5th Figure: Available Work)





     If you also want to earn from this application, you may start by clicking this link (right-click the link and select open in new tab to remain on this page). You will be prompted on the Facebook application or log-in page depending if you are already logged in on Facebook or not (Note: In my experience, I cannot search the application on Facebook so it's better to click my link. You can try searching anyway!) . CloudCrowd will automatically start after logging-in.



     Next, click Earn Money Now and start taking credential tests! Or you may select the tour but no need for this cause I've told everything.


    CloudCrowd will give you a test or a series of credential tests to know if you qualify for a certain job. Don't worry if you'll not get accepted during your first time 'cause CloudCrowd always give chances to take tests again (I think there's no limit how many times you can take.). I also think I also even earned from my credential tests! 
     Don't forget to click Join Up after completing some credential tests!!!!....
 


     Using CloudCrowd is an easy thing. You can even choose what job to do. My favorite task there is website classification that includes verifying the category or relevance of a particular website to it's product or name; you just have to choose yes or no as if you are answering surveys. That task is better than ptc cause there are lots to verify. In my last verification, it is not I who demanded for more sites to verify. In fact the application is the one that bombarded me with websites to verify; I even did not finished all the sites. I only verified 20 sites at $0.01 per site. If you find it low, well it is not the only task that cloudcrowd offers; in fact it's just the lowest-valued task there.

     GoodLuck!



What Next?
Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



Subscribe to Addicted Online or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 Responses to My First CloudCrowd Payment

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

My Blog List

PUMA Introduces the Faas Lightweight Running Shoe Free Shipping to Australia and New Zealand at AbeBooks
180x150.gif www.zanox.com

Popular Posts

ComboInk Free Shipping Orders over $50 Buy Facebook Fans, YouTube Views, and Twitter Followers
Buy.com (Canada) Microsoft Store

NetGains On FaceBook